IELTS PREPARATION COURSE
Diversity NI Training Centre is delighted to offer an IELTS Preparation course for those wishing to sit IELTS Academic or General Training examination.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most widely recognised English language proficiency test for study or work widely accepted by universities and employers.
The course commences Monday, 23rd October 2017 until Saturday 20th January 2018 and runs for a total of 8 weeks. There will be no classes weeks beginning 20th and 27th November, 18th and 25th December and 1st January.
The course is held:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 19:00 – 21:00hrs
- Saturday: 10:00-13:00hrs
The main purpose of this course is to:
- To assist learners in their preparation for IELTS examination through structured English classes.
- The classes will be taken by a tutor with 10 years experience of teaching English as a foreign language.
English level above elementary level. A short assessment will take place on Monday, 16th October 2017.
Duration and Cost:
- 8 weeks – £920.00
To be confirmed
It is the responsibility of the learner to register for the examination.
What to do next:
- Please contact Sarah O’Neill on 028 9047 3737 or email@example.com to receive an admission form.
- Upon receipt of admission for you will be contacted to confirm your place on the course.