OCN Level 4 Community Interpreter in Public and Private Sector
- This course is suitable for both, unqualified and inexperienced bi- lingual people, as well as those who are working as interpreters, but haven’t got any training.
- Duration: 5 week course. Fridays and Saturdays from 10.00 hrs– 15.30 hrs.
- Cost: £485.00
- Covers all 7 public sectors: Health, Education, Social Service, Housing, Benefits, Criminal Justice (Police interviews and procedures and Courts Northern Ireland) and Immigration.
- Covers Private Sector: Employment procedures, disciplinary procedures and grievances.
- Guest speakers, full preparation pack and CD with detailed information on all sectors.
- In order to achieve the accredited certificate, the students will have a final role play at the end of the course and they will have to submit a portfolio.
- Students will receive an OCN certificate.
- Introduces bilinguals to the interpreting business and presents them with an opportunity to start a career.
- Gives you the opportunity to start working as an interpreter after the successful completion of the course.
|1||3 May 2019||Friday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|2||4 May 2019||Saturday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|3||10 May 2019||Friday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|4||11 May 2019||Saturday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|5||17 May 2019||Friday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|6||18 May 2019||Saturday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|7||24 May 2019||Friday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|8||25 May 2019||Saturday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|9||31 May 2019||Friday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
|10||1 June 2019||Saturday||10.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs|
Good level of spoken and written English.
How to apply:
Please contact email@example.com by 17:00 hrs on Friday, 12 April 2019 to receive the admission form and be allocated free assessment slot.
Assessments take place on Tuesday, 16 April 2019.